“Become part of our Success”
Apply now at Shehu Academy using the Application form below.
The target groups to benefit from our trainings are:
- Young job seekers aiming to certify as professionals for the demanded in the labor market;
- Technical personnel of enterprises currently in the wood processing industry;
- Young engineers interested to further develop their technical abilities in the profession;
- Young persons with special requirements;
The authorized carpenter profession takes three months of studying, but since there is a demand from the wood industry sector for short modular trainings (10-15 days) is greater than the need for protracted trainings, our Academy also provides intense training for several profiles such as:
- Introduction to carpentry, workplace safety, and environmental protection;
- Handcraft production using machinery and hand tools;
- Traditional wood processing using static machinery;
- Programming of CNC machines;
- CNC machine operation;
Our Course offers accreditation for levels 3 and 4. Candidates who take particular trainings obtain a level 3 certificate of carpentry, whereas candidates who attend all modules and pass the final test receive the level 4 certificate, which means they qualify as a (technical) Carpenter according to ISCO 08 an International Standardized Classification of professions.